We would love for you to join us!
If you share our passion for sport and recreational shooting, we are waiting for you.
You can download our Membership Application Form from here.
Don't have a H Class firearm license? You will need to fill out the PD303 form and submit it at your local Police Station. More details are available from SAPOL website.
1. The member’s attendance book is to be signed immediately on arrival at the club and prior to shooting.
If not shooting a programmed match, members should enquire at the office to find out which range you may use.
2. ID Cards must be worn at all times.
3. Club members may bring up to two visitors. All visitors must sign the visitor’s book and declaration form immediately on entering the club, and obtain visitor ID from the office.
There will be no non-members who are not licenced shooters allowed on the ranges unless permission is granted by the Club Captain, Section Captain or Board Member. If permission is granted then the visitor must be supervised at all times.
4. Licenced shooters from other Pistol Clubs must seek permission to shoot, a range fee of $5.00 will be charged, the visitor’s book must be signed and only three visits are allowed unless otherwise granted by the Board.
5. No holsters allowed for casual shooters. Only holster-accredited shooters may use holsters. See the Secretary or Club Captain regarding Club accreditation
6. A maximum of six rounds may be fired in one string on all covered ranges
7. No full metal jacketed projectiles to be used on any covered range.
A maximum power factor of 140 on all covered ranges.
Lead Projectile or Exposed Lead tip (Semi Jacket) ammunition may be used. If in doubt ask a member of the Board.
8. All firearms, when not in use, must be locked securely in vehicles and not visible. If that is not possible the firearm must be under the secure possession of the owner. Guns are allowed in the clubhouse, but they must be unloaded and kept in a case or bag within sight of the owner/guardian.
9. No thongs, tank tops, loose tops or open-toed shoes to be worn on the ranges or in the clubrooms.
10. Mobile phones are to be switched off on the ranges.
11. No consumption of alcohol prior to shooting
12. Wearing camouflage clothing on the ranges or in the clubrooms is not permitted except for serving military personnel wearing uniforms.
Club Rooms : +61 8 8520 2666
Secretary : +61 409 439 439
PO Box 610, TWO WELLS South Australia 5501